The Backbreaker Football League supports all former players regardless of background, or if they were a draft bust, but what will they do with a 2nd chance? Luckily, The BFL is only concerned about what you do on the field. If you can play well, you will suit up for somebody’s football team. The BFL’s Development League will be the first to participate in the 2nd chance program in February. The XFL, which is a part of the BFL’s Development League will have their preseason kickoff February 18, 2018. Players such as Johnny Manziel, Marcus Vick, Robert Griffin III, Dri Archer, and Jamarcus Russell will all get a chance to prove that they are still capable of competing at a high level.
- Johnny Manziel – New York Hitmen
- Marcus Vick – Birmingham Thunderbolts
- Robert Griffin III – Orlando Rage
- Dri Archer – Orlando Rage
- Jamarcus Russell – San Francisco Demons