I have been using sportspress pro for less than a year as of today, and I have learned some painful lessons. The lesson I am talking about today is changing the variable name of your stats.
Here is my warning: Do NOT change the name (variable) of your stats if you have a lot of stats saved!!! If your stats have magically disappeared or is no longer displaying correctly, it may be due to this.
In the screenshot below, you’ll see I have a lot of players with 0 carries and because of this it affected the average per attempt also, which is set up by equation. This happened because I changed the name of the stat itself and the variable was changed also. I didn’t know the variable would change, so now i have to re-enter those stats for the league.
It may have been a glitch that only happened to me, but this is just a heads up
I hope this helped somebody.